Guided Reading is a great way to work with your emerging readers and move them up the F and P levels. To do this, you will need activities that target their needs.
These guided reading activities are just what kids need to grow their reading!
Whether they are on Level Pre A or Level E.... they will have fun learning letters, sounds, sight words, vocabulary and comprehension. With these colorful graphics and helpful activity pages, your students will be begging to work on their reading goals!
Here are the 7 AWESOME ACTIVITIES include in this file:
• Upper and Lower Case Letter Cards with Activity Pages
• CVC Picture Cards with Activities & Practice Pages
• CCVC Picture Cards with Activities & Practice Pages
• CVCC Picture Cards with Activities & Practice Pages
• 40 Sight Words Cards Plus an Editable Card & Practice Page
• Editable Vocabulary Cards for Any Story
• Comprehension Cards Plus An Editable Card for your own questions & An • Activity Page