Guided reading is my favorite time of the day with my students, yet can feel like a GIANT to organize! This easy to assemble tool is perfect to help you organize your guided reading groups and student conferences and STAY that way! You will be able to use this as a valuable tool in helping your little ones fall in love with reading!
Inside you will find:
- Helpful Resources
- Binder Set Up Information
- Binder Covers
- Group Organization Pages
- Tabs for Dividers
- Group Divider Pages
- Guided Reading Book Log Page
- Guided Reading Lesson Plan Pages
- Guided Reading Notes Pages
- Running Record Form
- Student Data Divider and Recording Pages
- Reading Conferences Divider and Recording Pages
- Teacher Resources Divider and Pages
- K-2 Instructional Level Expectation Chart
- Color Coded Text Level Correlation Chart
- 2 pages of Teacher Helper Prompts
- Scale of Help Chart in Color and B&W
- Guided Reading Example Meeting Schedule
- Guided Reading Meeting Plan Page
- EDITABLE PowerPoint file for group pages, lesson plan pages, reading conference pages, and running record forms! The templates are NOT editable, but you can edit the page by typing in your lesson plans, notes, and student names.
Interested in leveled Guided Reading lessons? Click HERE to see more!
If you are like me, guided reading was very overwhelming when it came time to implement it! I have shared MANY things about guided reading on my blog!
CLICK HERE to read about how to implement guided reading, how to structure a lesson, what tools are needed, how it looks in a balanced literacy schedule, and much more!!
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! I am always happy to help!