This resource will help you to:
- keep yourself organized.
- create a guided reading binder and rotation schedules.
- plan, organize and implement guided reading in your classroom.
- make sure independent reading is done properly.
- have organized conferences.
Just add leveled books and you are ready to start your Small Group and Independent Reading conferences successfully.
This resource includes:
- A chart with different Fluency, Vocabulary and Comprehension Skills to choose as target skill during SGGR or independent reading conference.
- A big list of different strategies to improve Fluency, Vocabulary, and Comprehension (Fiction and Nonfiction) to cover successfully every student's need.
-Different reference charts about Prefixes, suffixes, cognates, figurative language, and character's traits to use during small group.
- Independent and guided reading forms, graphic organizers, and more...
And the best is that everything is in English and Spanish!!!
Thanks a bunch, Antonieta Ceron - DL Store