Guided Reading Bundle - Levels M-P
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- This MEGA Bundle includes ALL levels from A-Z in the entire Guided Reading Resource Line!!This resource is a combination of ALL 26 guided reading levels. These resources could be purchased separately. But, you will save over 20% if you purchase them as a mega bundle set!Included in EACH Leveled SetPrice $223.20Original Price $315.00Save $91.80
This resource is a combination of four guided reading levels appropriate for an average third grader.
- There are 552 pages of resources in this one download!
- These four resources could be purchased separately. But, you will save 20% if you purchase them as a set!
- A detailed description of each of the steps in a guided reading lesson.
- A reproducible lesson plan form for guided reading.
- A list of objectives students should be able to complete independently at each level (this is a good list to consider when deciding if a student should move from a level to the next).
- 36-40 reading comprehension (fiction and nonfiction) and word work objectives that are appropriate for each specific reading level.
- Objective lists for fiction and nonfiction texts.
- “I Can” statements for each objective.
- Every grade 3 Reading Informational, Reading Literature, and Reading Foundational standard is linked to more than one objective.
- 3-4 Suggested question prompts for each objective.
- Well over 100 Printable graphic organizers for teachers to easily assess students.
- Guided reading table cards with ‘I Can…’ statements, CCSS, and prompting questions in both color and black and white.
There are no passages included in this resource, but it includes everything you need to teach guided reading with the leveled books you have at your school!
Copyright © 2015 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
You can find this resource inside the membership by CLICKING HERE
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE