Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
REVISED Dec. 2016 with updated graphic organizers!!!
This resource is a combination of four guided reading levels appropriate for an average third grader. There are 552 pages of resources in this one download!
These four resources could be purchased separately. But, you will save 20% if you purchase them as a set!
Here are just a few of the resources included for each level:
* A detailed description of each of the steps in a guided reading lesson.
* A reproducible lesson plan form for guided reading.
* A list of objectives students should be able to complete independently at each level (this is a good list to consider when deciding if a student should move from a level to the next).
* 36-40 reading comprehension (fiction and nonfiction) and word work objectives that are appropriate for each specific reading level.
* Objective lists for fiction and nonfiction texts.
* “I Can” statements for each objective.
***** Every grade 3 Reading Informational, Reading Literature, and Reading Foundational standard is linked to more than one objective.
* 3-4 Suggested question prompts for each objective.
* Well over 100 Printable graphic organizers for teachers to easily assess students.
* Guided reading table cards with ‘I Can…’ statements, CCSS, and prompting questions in both color and black and white.
** There are no passages included in this resource, but it includes everything you need to teach guided reading with the leveled books you have at your school!
Please download the free preview to see much more!
CLICK THE LINKS TO SEE OTHER GUIDED READING LEVELS:
Copyright © 2015 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.