This WEBINAR EXCLUSIVE Guided Reading Bundle is offered TODAY ONLY for an additional 20% off!
This product will only be available for purchase at this great discount with bonuses today. If you purchase it, you can always find the resource under your 'my purchases' on TpT, but you will only get this deal today.
To see the feedback on the original resource, Click HERE to read what others are saying about the Guided Reading bundle
Guided Reading Bundle PLUS bonus Guided Reading suggested text titles!
This Guided Reading bundle covers Guided Reading levels M-P.
It includes everything you need: Just add the Guided Reading Books and the Students!
This Guided Reading resource is a combination of four guided reading levels appropriate for an average third grader. There are 552 pages of resources in this one download!
Here are just a few of the resources included for each level:
* A detailed description of each of the steps in a guided reading lesson.
* A reproducible lesson plan form for guided reading.
* A list of objectives students should be able to complete independently at each level (this is a good list to consider when deciding if a student should move from a level to the next).
* 36-40 reading comprehension (fiction and nonfiction) and word work objectives that are appropriate for each specific reading level.
* Objective lists for fiction and nonfiction texts.
* “I Can” statements for each objective.
***** Every grade 3 Reading Informational, Reading Literature, and Reading Foundational standard is linked to more than one objective.
* 3-4 Suggested question prompts for each objective.
* Well over 100 Printable graphic organizers for teachers to easily assess students.
* Guided reading table cards with ‘I Can…’ statements, CCSS, and prompting questions in both color and black and white.
Please download the free preview to see much more!
Copyright © 2015 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.