Research shows that meaningful discussion about what is read enhances and deepens comprehension.
Problem: Many students love to talk about what they have read but sometimes their responses are not as focused and text dependent as we would like.
Solution: These Book Talk Discussion cards promote meaningful and thoughtful discussion prompts which tailor students' responses to be more thought-provoking and connected to the text.
This Packet Includes 68 Discussion Prompt cards:
- 8 Character Discussion Cards
- 8 Setting Discussion Cards
- 8 Problem Discussion Cards
- 8 Solution Discussion Cards
- 8 "My Thoughts" Discussion Cards
- 8 Question Discussion Cards
- 20 Nonfiction Discussion Cards
(Each category includes a "Free Response" Card)
** Can also be sent home for to promote accountable book talks.
Thank uou fro Real Reading Remedies. :)