Guided Reading Do Not Disturb Stop Signs
- Three variations included
- Laminate and wear around your neck with a piece of yarn.
-When worn, students know you are not to be interrupted during guided reading or small group instruction.
- Place in a Dollar Tree picture frame and place upright when you are not to be interrupted
- No longer do you verbally have to tell students that you should not be disturbed as the Stop Sign does it for you.
- What an effecient way of making the most of your precious guided reading time.
Thanks from Real Reading Remedies. :)