Looking for a way to organize your guided reading groups? This product splits your class into either five or six guided reading groups based around colors and animals.
Included you will find...
1. Guided reading group schedule to print and write in the times you will meet with each group.(either 5 or 6 groups)
2. Guided reading grouping chart (I print and laminate this and write students names with dry erase marker for flexible grouping changes)
3. Guided reading notes (based on each student or on each book)
4. Guided reading binder covers and spine labels (I always keep one binder for each group to help me stay organized)
5. Tub labels to keep your supplies for each group in.
6. Guided reading lesson plan templates for all reading levels (Pre-A to Fluent Readers) -- PLEASE NOTE: These templates are based off of Jan Richardson's Model for guided reading. It is helpful to have an understanding of her guided reading strategies if you are looking to use these templates. Her book: The New Step Forward in Guided Reading is amazing, if you haven't read it!
7. Sound Boxes
8. Analogy Charts
9. A guided reading notebook for you to print and use with individual students for sight word practice/dictated sentences/guided writing
Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to add! Enjoy :)