Guided Reading Level D Teacher Packet: Just add the Guided Reading Books and the Students!
This guided reading resource is full of everything you need to plan, instruct, and assess students in a level D guided reading group. The level D scale is based on Fountas and Pinnell. Included in the resource are:
* A detailed description of each of the steps in a guided reading lesson.
* A reproducible lesson plan form for guided reading.
* A list of objectives students should be able to complete independently at a level D (this is a good list to consider when deciding if a student should move from a level C to level D).
* 46 reading comprehension (fiction, nonfiction and word work) objectives that are appropriate for level D readers.
* Objective lists for fiction and nonfiction texts.
* “I Can” statements for each objective.
***** Kindergarten Common Core reading standards are attached to every objective.
* 3-4 Suggested question prompts for each standard.
* 46 printable graphic organizers for teachers to easily assess students.
* Guided reading table cards with ‘I Can…’ statements, CCSS, and prompting questions in both color and black and white.
** There are no passages included in this resource, but it includes everything you need to teach guided reading with the leveled books you have at your school!
Download the free preview to see some of the great resources included!!
CLICK THE LINK TO SEE OTHER GUIDED READING LEVELS:
Guided Reading Resources
Copyright © 2016 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.