Also included in
- This MEGA Bundle includes ALL levels from A-Z in the entire Guided Reading Resource Line!!This resource is a combination of ALL 26 guided reading levels. These resources could be purchased separately. But, you will save over 20% if you purchase them as a mega bundle set!Included in EACH Leveled Set$223.20$315.00Save $91.80
- This resource is a combination of four guided reading levels appropriate for an average third grader. There are 597 pages of resources in this one download!These four resources could be purchased separately. But, you will save 20% if you purchase them as a set!Here are just a few of the resources in$38.00$48.00Save $10.00
This guided reading resource is full of everything you need to plan, instruct, and assess students in a level I guided reading group.
- The level I scale is based on Fountas and Pinnell.
- A detailed description of each of the steps in a guided reading lesson.
- A reproducible lesson plan form for guided reading.
- A list of objectives students should be able to complete independently at a level I (this is a good list to consider when deciding if a student should move from a level H to level I).
- 40 reading comprehension (fiction and nonfiction) and word work objectives that are appropriate for level I readers.
- Objective lists for fiction and nonfiction texts.
- “I Can” statements for each objective.
- Every grade 2 Reading Literature standard and Reading Instructional are linked to an objective, as well as several Reading Foundational standards.
- 3-4 Suggested question prompts for each objective.
- 36 printable graphic organizers for teachers to easily assess students.
- Guided reading table cards with ‘I Can…’ statements, CCSS, and prompting questions in both color and black and white.
There are no passages included in this resource, but it includes everything you need to teach guided reading with the leveled books you have at your school!
You can find this resource inside the membership by CLICKING HERE
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE