PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
31.29 MB | 149 pages
Cover EVERY Grade 4 Reading Literature and Reading Foundational Common Core State Standard with this Level Q guided reading resource. It is full of everything you need to plan, instruct, and assess students in a level Q guided reading group. The level Q scale is based on Fountas and Pinnell. Included in the resource are:
* A detailed description of each of the steps in a guided reading lesson.
* A reproducible lesson plan form for guided reading.
* A list of objectives students should be able to complete independently at a level Q (this is a good list to consider when deciding if a student should move from a level P to level Q).
* 40 reading comprehension (fiction and nonfiction) and word work objectives that are appropriate for level Q readers.
* Objective lists for fiction and nonfiction texts.
* “I Can” statements for each objective.
***** Every grade 4 Reading Informational and Reading Literature standard is linked to an objective, as well as several Reading Foundational standards.
* 3-4 Suggested question prompts for each standard.
* 38 printable graphic organizers for teachers to easily assess students.
* Guided reading table cards with ‘I Can…’ statements, CCSS, and prompting questions in both color and black and white.
** There are no passages included in this resource, but it includes everything you need to teach guided reading with the leveled books you have at your school!
Download the free preview to see some of the great resources included!!