Also included in
- Guided Reading has never been easier with The Ultimate Guided Reading Toolkit. This BUNDLED product also includes Guided Reading Lesson Plan Templates that include skills needed at each level A-N. Plan your Guided Reading Groups in minutes using the plans and activities. There are over 130 Guided$34.00$38.00Save $4.00
These Guided Reading Lesson Plans will easily guide your reading groups. Each Guided Reading Lesson Plan has activities for what students need to learn at each level for phonics, reading strategies, and comprehension.
These guided reading lesson plan templates include all of the skills that students need to learn at each text level A-N (Fountas and Pinnell). Each plan is a template. Simply, use your leveled guided reading book (not included in this product), use the lesson plan that matches the book level, and choose what skills your students need to work on.
Each template includes:
- Phonics / Word Work- choose specific phonics/grammar skills depending on the text level
- Before Reading- engage in conversation while predicting, taking a picture walk, or introducing new and important words
- During Reading- teach reading strategies such as one to one matching, rereading for meaning, or using picture clues
- After Reading- choose comprehension skills such as retelling, statin opinions, or answering questions about the text
- Google Slides- type right onto the lesson plans and keep your plans on your iPad or computer to take notes while teaching the lesson
Here is a link to a correlation chart that includes: Learning A-Z, Age, Grade, AR, Fountas and Pinnell, Reading Recovery, DRA, PM Readers, and Lexile Levels.
What others are saying:
"Guided reading always seemed to be a bit unorganized for me, and I never felt really good about any of the sessions I had. I wanted to be doing more, and I wasn't really sure the best way to structure my lessons. After reading through all these lessons, I felt SO much better. I planned my first three guided reading lessons using this format a couple days ago, and it was great! Everything ran so smoothly and I felt much better after I met with each group!"
You might also like:
Don't forget- leaving feedback earns you TPT credits toward free TPT purchases!
FOLLOW ME to be notified when new resources are uploaded AND I offer 20% off my products for the first 48 hours. It pays to follow.
Copyright © JD'sRockinReaders.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.