Also included in
- Everything you need to get started and deliver guided reading lessons! When you are ready to begin your small group instruction, having a firm knowledge of where each student is is crucial. Use the assessment kit to form your groups and begin with these your guided reading lesson plans and books! Th$160.00$187.75Save $27.75
If you are looking for a research-based teaching method that is sure to meet your students where they are, then these guided reading lesson plans are for you!
This BUNDLE has 3 leveled kits that are teacher-friendly, research-based, easily organized, and sure to engage students! They are created for the teacher who wants to get started but doesn’t know how, is overwhelmed by the thought of planning for each lesson, and maybe just isn’t sure where to begin.
*Exciting updates coming soon to each leveled kit!
If you are looking for:
· Scripted Guided Reading Lesson Plans
· Student Materials
· Parent Guides
· Leveled Teacher’s Guide
· Easily Organized
THIS IS A PERFECT FIT!
-Guided Reading Level K **Updated 2/23**
Each Level Includes:
- Guided Reading Level Components
- Organizational Tips for Teachers
- Guided Reading Strategies Maps Specific to Each Level
- Guided Reading Lesson Notes and Teacher Notes Specific to Each Level
- Teaching Posters and Charts Needed for Each Lesson
- Parent Involvement Tips and Notes for Each Level
- Running Record Breakdown
- Lesson Plans and Materials
- 6 leveled texts (color and b&w) Printable and **NOW DIGITAL FRIENDLY**
- 1 day and 3 day teacher scripted lesson plans for each text
- Word Work Activities for Each Text
- Sight Word and Vocabulary Cards for Each Text
- Running Record for Each Text
- Parent Involvement Notes for Each Text
If you are interested in using this kit with your team or school, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many schools are looking for a place to help jump-start their teachers as they are beginning a guided reading program. This is the perfect way to come alongside teachers and coach them through the process by providing scripted lesson plans as they prepare to fly on their own!
For more guided reading help, visit Mrs. Richardson’s Class website!
© Mrs. Richardson’s Class, LLC