Guided Reading Level A - *10 level A readers in black/white version.
This product is designed to help students who are reading at Guided Reading Level A become skilled at reading short, simple, and repetitive sentences and answering comprehension questions.
Each guided reading flip book has 3 components of guided reading incorporated into them:
Before Reading - Students preview book through word work activities.
2) During Reading - Students cut and paste words to complete the sentences. Then students go back to re-read the story 3 times.
3) After Reading - Students complete comprehension questions.
How to put the flip books together:
1. Print and cut along dotted lines.
2. Lay them on top of each other with the Cover page (shortest page) on top and the After Reading Page (longest page) at the bottom.
3. Staple across the top and viola, the guided reading flip books are good to go!
If you like this product, please don’t forget to leave a feedback. Your time and feedback is highly valued and appreciated. Thank you.
You can try a FREE sample of this product here :
Level A Flip Book FREEBIE
Quick Tips for Classroom Shenanigans TpT Shoppers:
● Leave a feedback to any of my purchased products and receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
» Go under My Purchases
page. Under each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback Button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I highly value and appreciate your feedback as it will help me create more valuable products for your classroom.
● Follow me and be the first to know about my new products, discounts, & FREEBIES:
» Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and simply click it to become a follower.
You will now be able to see FREEBIES
and monthly emails (with a free product) from my store!