Guided Reading Level A - **10 Level A Readers in black/white version.
This product is designed to help students who are reading at Level A become skilled at reading short, simple, and repetitive sentences, and answering comprehension questions.
Each flip book has 3 components of guided reading incorporated into them:
- Before Reading - Students preview the book by looking at the pictures and going over new vocabularies.
- During Reading - Students read the story 3 times. They color a checkmark each time they read the story.
- After Reading - Students complete comprehension questions.
You can use these Level A flip books at your guided reading center or as independent tiered activities for your different leveled readers.
If you like this product, please don’t forget to leave a feedback. Your time and feedback is highly valued and appreciated. Thank you.
You can try a FREE sample of this product here :
Guided Reading Level A Flip Book FREEBIE
Quick Tips for Classroom Shenanigans TpT Shoppers:
● Leave a feedback to any of my purchased products and receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
» Go under My Purchases
page. Under each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback Button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I highly value and appreciate your feedback as it will help me create more valuable products for your classroom.
● Follow me and be the first to know about my new products, discounts, & FREEBIES:
» Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and simply click it to become a follower.
You will now be able to see FREEBIES
and monthly emails (with a free product) from my store!