This is a pack of 5 printable guided reading books + accompanying lesson plans for guided reading level B!
The lesson plans are ready-to-teach and include suggestions for a book introduction, comprehension questions, strategy instruction, word study, sight word study, and a brief writing activity!
These materials will help you:
- Cut down on your guided reading prep time
- Support your beginning readers with their decoding, comprehension, phonological awareness, and phonics development
- Engage your students with relevant, high-interest topics!
For each of the 5 printable books, you get:
- A 1-day lesson plan option
- A 2-day lesson plan option
- A color version of the printable book, for single-sided printing
- A black and white version of the printable book, for single-sided printing
- A color version of the printable book, for double-sided printing
- A black and white version of the printable book, for double-sided printing
- A running record form for the book
This resource was designed to be an add-on pack to my complete Guided Reading Level B pack
. However, it is fully usable even if you do not own this separate resource!
Please download the FREE preview before you purchase!
By: Learning At The Primary Pond