Also included in
- This kindergarten Guided Reading Level A, B, C and D Boom Card™ book bundle features 33 digital guided reading books that your students are sure to love! The skills included in these digital task cards are perfect for kindergarten students and allow you to easily differentiate and assess reading com$32.00$64.00Save $32.00
- This kindergarten Guided Reading Level D Boom Card™ book bundle features 9 guided reading books that your students are sure to love! The skills included in these digital task cards are perfect for kindergarten students and allow you to easily differentiate and assess reading comprehension and phonic$10.00$16.00Save $6.00
This kindergarten Guided Reading Level D Boom Card™ book is a fun way to practice and assess reading comprehension. Digital literacy task cards are an easy way to engage students at home or at school! For this deck, students read the story (6 pages) and answer questions to assess comprehension. Students will then complete digraph activities and sentence scrambles using words related to the story. This deck contains 19 cards.
This deck has written directions for students.
Save BIG with the Guided Reading Level D Book Bundle!
These games were created to be use on the Boom Learning™ platform. They can be played on any tablet, computer, or Chromebook.
What do you need to use these cards?
- A computer, tablet, or Chromebook
- An updated browser OR the free Boom Learning app
- A Boom Learning account (free or paid)
- An internet connection for students to access the games
How do I access my deck?
Once you purchase, you will download the included PDF. When you click the link, it will add this deck to your Boom Learning library. If you do not have an account, it will prompt you to create an account.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
How many students can use this deck?
As many as you need! One license (one teacher) allows you to use this deck with all of your students. You can assign a deck to one student or multiple students!
About Boom Learning:
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).