I am over the moon about this product and I hope you will feel the same way. It takes me FOREVER to plan my mini lessons every year for small group guided reading. I usually have 5 groups so I am planning 25 extra mini lessons a week. NOT ANYMORE! This packet provides 30 lessons that are perfect for level B readers. The only thing you have to do is copy the pages for the students, choose any book and pick from the different comprehension activities provided. There is also a pre and post assessment for the level, binder cover, and examples of it being used. I hope I can save you time and your students can benefit from the work already being done!
Students will work on...
• Short vowel & long vowel review
• Writing a sentence
• CVCe words~super silent e
• Digraphs ~ sh, ch, wh & th
• Adding “ing” to the ending of words
• Editing with capitals and periods
• Long e ~ ee, and ea
• Long vowel vs. short vowel sorting - writing
• Long vowel vs. short vowel ~ picture sort
• Reading Blends
• Changing Phonemes to make new words
• Retelling ~ Beginning, Middle, & End
• Text Connections
• Schema & Facts
• Sequencing 4 parts of a story.
• Flip the vowel
• Look for chunks
If you like this packet, please look for more to come soon!
If you like this product, you may also like the following:
30 Small Group Guided Reading Mini Lessons, Activities, & More: LEVEL C
30 Small Group Guided Reading Mini Lessons, Activities, & More: LEVEL D
30 Small Group Guided Reading Mini Lessons, Activities, & More: LEVEL E
30 Small Group Guided Reading Mini Lessons, Activities, & More: LEVEL F