Included in this Guided Reading Level F resource are:
* Processing and Comprehension Strategy lesson plan templates for each of the 12 strategic actions by Fountas and Pinnell
* Characteristics of Texts at Level F chart
* Characteristics of Emergent Readers chart
* Bookmarks of Prompts for Students Reading Books at Level F
* Word Work - sight word cards to be used with Level F
* Writing about Reading Notebooks pages for students to use during small group instruction or individual reading time to express their thinking through writing. This can be bound into a binder.
* Learning Targets in "I Can" statements, that can be posted during small group instruction (SGI) on card stock and laminated with velcro on the back. Or can be used for students to assess themselves during and after reading.