Also included in
- If you feel disorganized, unprepared, or unsure about your small-group or guided reading, then you are in the right place! This toolkit is perfect for streamlining your guided reading instruction in kindergarten and first grade. Do you sometimes struggle to fit in all of your guided reading groups?D$55.00$100.00Save $45.00
Do you sometimes struggle to fit in all of your guided reading groups?
Do you wish you had tools on hand to model a certain skill or strategy quickly?
Do you wish you had organized, ready-to-go resources for your students to practice important skills at each reading level?
This toolkit is the perfect resource for reviewing a few skills to warm up your students' brains before your guided reading book, or as a quick strategy lesson before sending them off to read independently! They can also be used as a stand-alone reading lesson!
***NEW!!!*** The DIGITAL versions of ALL components are now included! Perfect for distance learning!
There are 3 components to this resource, for each level! PRINTABLE + DIGITAL
- 1-page warm-ups: These are designed to be a quick 2 or 3-minute review and practice of reading skills and strategies to warm up your students for reading! You can do the whole page or pick a section to work on. Teacher directions to read to students are in each box, so these are great for assistants and subs as well. There are 45 warm-ups in this bundle for levels EFG.
- Skill Cards: These cards focus on one skill at a time, providing many practice opportunities. There are 132 cards included in this bundle!
- Teacher Tent Cards: These foldable cards are perfect for introducing or reviewing the skill/ strategy, modeling, and keeping on display for reference throughout your lesson! No planning necessary and no more fumbling to find an example to model! Just read the teacher side and show the example side to kids. 74 tent cards are included in the following 4 categories:
- Print Concepts
- Comprehension & Monitoring
- Fluency & Expression
*Please note: If you bought set 1 (levels AA-D), the tent cards overlap, although this set has 34 additional ones. If I add more, they will be added to all sets, since they can be used across all levels. This set also has 28 new comprehension cards!*
This bundle includes:
- Teacher Guide
- Organization & Storage guide with pictures
- Binder covers, spines, and tabs; card case covers; tent card tabs
- 11 warm-ups, 36 skill cards
- 16 warm-ups, 44 skill cards
- 18 warm-ups, 52 skill cards
33 Comprehension Skill cards to be used at any level
74 Teacher tent cards with guided script on one side and student example side on other
16 sight word fluency box cards + EDITABLE CARD- just type in your words
>>>Some of the Skills and Strategies Included:
•Initial and Final Blends
•Blending CVC, CCVC, VCE words
•Sight Word Fluency
•Cause and Effect
•Using Text Features
•Identifying Story Elements
•Fluency: Scooping phrases
•Reading -s, -es, and -ing
•Monitoring for Understanding
•Figuring out Unknown Words
**MUST SEE PREVIEW for comprehensive list and pictures**
Also available for the following levels:
**SAVE* with the Complete Set:
Want more Guided Reading Resources?
***For special pricing on a DISTRICT license, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Email me at email@example.com
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda's Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda's Tots
Follow me on Social Media