This resource, which include notebook pages and bookmarks, is intended to help readers gain proficiency in comprehension. This resource would be especially helpful for students who struggle in reading. The following is included:
1) 3 reading bookmarks
2) 10 read-along pages that can be easily put into a three-ring binder or pocket folder with brads.
3) a final project with rubric
4) a rubric for the notebook pages
All pages and bookmarks are featured in the preview.
Check out these other resources from Room 311:
Close Reading Supplements
Writing Assignments for English
Creative English Writing Assignments
Homeschool Organizational Tools
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.