This resource has been a life-saver in regards to keeping all my reading/literacy group information together. I have used this in my Year 4 classroom for the last 2 years and it is a valuable resource to have when conferencing with students, talking to parents and other teachers.
**TO SEE A DETAILED INSIDE LOOK AT GUIDED READING PROGRAM AND RECORDS BOOKLET - Check out my Instagram page @missfurnellsadventures where there is a video overview**
This pack includes:
* editable title page to add your name and year.
* 4x editable page to include your personalised rationale & outcomes and indicators (ES1, Stage 1, 2 and 3 generic rationale and outcomes already included)
* Reading level comparison chart - comparing F&P, Lexile and PM levels (Lexile levels are American but websites such as Commonlit.com and Newsela have great articles that are levelled)
* Reading group - Student groups (I use post-it notes to move my students' names around in the groups as they progress).
* Student level and progress chart (2 options: Fountas and Pinnell and PM)
*Guided reading action plan - group students in 3 categories - at risk, off the boil and on track.
* Guided reading lesson register x4 terms - keep track of which groups you see each week and note any interruptions.
* Read with teacher log - a week at a glance (record the book titles you read with each group as well as their response to reading task)
*Editable Group Title pages
* Guided reading lesson plans & observation notes template (double-page spread)
The file is a powerpoint and allows you to duplicate what you need.