Guided Reading Recording Sheets!
Do you need a good way to record what you're teaching during guided reading groups? I did! That's why I developed this checklist. Each checklist has a list of skills, organized by reading level.
• Print one level checklist for each child you have at level A and so on. Keep in a binder, marking what skills they have mastered.
• When they have mastered every skill, it may be time to recheck their reading level.
• These recording sheets are also very handy to have at conferences to show what skills each student is working on at each individual level.
• Each level has decoding, comprehension, fluency, and non-fiction skills included, with a place to write notes and comments.
• They will keep you focused and give you the big picture for guided reading!
• Levels A through D (based on Fountas and Pinnell’s leveling system) are included in this download. I also have products that have grade specific bundles (Kindergarten= A through D, 1st grade= E through J, 2nd grade= K through N) or the whole huge bundle (A through N) if you’d rather have a specific set of checklists.