Guided Reading Recording Sheets!
Do you need a good way to record what you're teaching during guided reading groups? I did! That's why I developed this checklist. Each checklist has a list of skills, organized by reading level.
• Print one level checklist for each child you have at level A and so on. Keep in a binder, marking what skills they have mastered.
• When they have mastered every skill, it may be time to recheck their reading level.
• These recording sheets are also very handy to have at conferences to show what skills each student is working on at each individual level.
• Each level has decoding, comprehension, fluency, and non-fiction skills included, with a place to write notes and comments.
• They will keep you focused and give you the big picture for guided reading!
• Levels A through N (based on Fountas and Pinnell’s leveling system) are included in this download. I also have products that have grade specific bundles (Kindergarten= A through D, 1st grade= E through J, 2nd grade= K through N) if you’d rather have only the levels you need.
Other resources that work well with this include:
Independent Reading Flipchart
Here are some other useful Guided Reading products in my store! Enjoy!
Baggie Book Take Home Letter
Guided Reading Binder
Recording Sheets A-N
Kindergarten Recording Sheets
Recording Sheets A-F
Terms and Conditions
This resource was created by Laura Risdall. All rights are reserved by the author. With the purchase of this resource you have permission to print and copy it for single classroom use only. Electronic sharing and distribution is prohibited. Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com.