My Guided Reading strategies are perfect visuals to use in your classroom during Guided Reading groups and a great tool to send home to parents.
These visual cues reinforce key strategies your students can use to become strong early readers!
What is included:
- 8 reading strategies
- Each strategy has a little explanation of how I like to use these with my students.
- There are a few different sizes : Full page, task card size, & half size.
- Colourful Guided reading bookmark with all the strategy cues on it. You can use this in the class and/or send it home with your students.
There are 8 critically validated guided reading strategies outlined in this resource:
- Review the strategies together as a classroom
- Post the visuals in key classroom locations
- Reinforce the messages at the beginning of each Guided Reading session
How can you use this in your classroom:
· Guided writing
· Building imperative early literacy skills
· Literacy centers
· Morning work
· Remedial work
· Whatever else you choose!
This Resource pairs nicely with:
Make sure to leave feedback! I would GREATLY appreciate it AND you earn FREE TpT credits towards future purchases. Thank you so much!!
You can find me here:
Click HERE to make sure you’re following me! Be the first to know of NEW products and SALES!