***This will remain a freebie until Monday, Nov. 25! Don't forget to leave feedback here & follow on Instagram (@KisforKeepingItSimple). Enjoy!
How do you plan Guided Reading? Without an easy template, it takes me forever! These templates save me time and keep me organized. I hope they will positively impact your classroom too!
4 Different Guided Reading Templates
- One-Day Option with Guidance
- One-Day, Blank Option
- Two-Day Option with Guidance
- Two-Day, Blank Option
How to use:
- Print your preferred template
- Read through a GR book and fill in the template
- Implement the lesson, makes notes & observations directly on the template
- Be amazed at how much your students grow from well-planned, Guided Reading lessons
How I use:
- Print the "One-day Option with Guidance" front & back
- Choose a Guided Reading book (I love RAZ Kids)
- Plan day-one for the book on one side of the template
- Plan day-two for the book on the other side
- Place finished templates, printed books, and extensions in a Gallon ZipLoc bag
- Use a million times
Check out my Instagram for a RAZ Kids example!