Make the best of those precious minutes of guided reading. Here are ideas and printables to help you get the most out of this effective observation and teaching time.
This kit provides help with:
• Classroom management
• Note Taking
Some of the forms in this kit are taken from the 121-page assessment kit, Diagnostic Literacy Assessment for Beginning Guided Reading: K-1
• Guided Reading Group Goals
• Early Literacy Skills Checklist
• My Guided Reading Groups
• Scheduling Guided Reading Groups (also a FREEBIE)
• My Guided Reading Schedule (also a FREEBIE)
I hope these tips and tricks can help you make the best of that wonderful guided reading time!
You can check out my related resources by going to the custom categories at my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
How to get TpT credit to use toward future purchases
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on Provide Feedback for the item.
3. Give a rating and a comment—even a short one.
Each time you leave feedback, TpT gives you Feedback Credits that you can apply toward future purchases. It takes just a few seconds!
Be the first to learn about my new freebies, discounts, and products! To become a Follower
, click on the green star next to my store logo, at Many Roads to Reading
: I welcome you to leave a message or question for me at my TpT store, Many Roads to Reading
, or by email