Un paquete de listas para habilidades de lectura para lectura guiada
Please see preview.
This Spanish checklist pack includes one checklist for decoding strategies and one checklist for comprehension strategies. The two pages can be used together or separately. A blank template is also included in case you would like to customize your own checklist in writing.
The decoding checklist is available in three different versions that allow you to report your students' reading levels in a variety of ways or not at all. Each of the checklists is available with both boy and girl clipart in this pack.
• Using your finger to read word by word
• Reading A syllables
• Reading E syllables
• Reading I syllables
• Reading O syllables
• Reading U syllables
• Reading words that contain two or more different vowels
• Reading closed syllables (syllables that end in a consonant like pan or tal)
• Reading ce, ci, ge, and gi correctly
• Reading inverse syllables (al, un, as, etc.)
• Reading consonant blend syllables (br, gr, cl, etc.)
• Reading gui, gue, güi, and güe correctly
• Reading fluently and with expression
• Recognizing text patterns
• Using picture clues
• Recognizing errors and trying again (self-monitoring)
• Asking questions
• Making connections
• Putting story event in order
• Retelling the story
These checklists are great for guided reading or individual reading conferences. Each one contains a spot to write a goal for students to work toward based on their checklist assessment. These checklists are a great way to communicate with parents about their child's progress or a great artifact to share at conferences. Students also love seeing their practice pay off as they achieve more and more reading proficiency.
You may also be interested in:
• Alphabet Mystery Sight Word Pack
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
La Maestra Sonriente, copyright 2014