Also included in
- **INCREDIBLE DEAL: Please see individual bundles to see all included*****NEW!!!*** Phonological Awareness Resources Just Added!One-page Warm-upsOver 200 Task Cards20 Practice PagesTeacher GuideSkills Covered: Word awareness, rhyming, alliteration, phoneme isolation, blending, segmenting, addition, d$62.00$120.00Save $58.00
SAVE with the COMPLETE Kit for levels AA-J: Guided Reading Bundle AA-J
Do you sometimes struggle to fit in all of your guided reading groups?
Do you wish you had tools on hand to model a certain skill or strategy quickly?
Do you wish you had organized, ready-to-go resources for your students to practice important skills at each reading level?
This toolkit is the perfect resource for reviewing a few skills to warm up your students' brains before your guided reading book, display on your whiteboard for a whole-group review, or as a quick strategy lesson before sending students off to read independently! They can also be used as a stand-alone reading lesson!
***NEW!!!*** The DIGITAL versions of ALL components are now included! Perfect for distance learning!
There are 3 components to this resource, for each level! PRINTABLE + DIGITAL
- 1-page warm-ups: These are designed to be a review and practice of reading skills and strategies to warm up your students for reading! You can do the whole page or pick a section to work on. Teacher directions to read to students are in each box, so these are great for assistants and subs as well. There are 71 warm-ups in this bundle for levels HIJ.
- Skill Cards: These cards focus on one skill at a time, providing many practice opportunities. There are 184 cards included in this bundle!
- Teacher Tent Cards: These foldable cards are perfect for introducing or reviewing the skill/ strategy, modeling, and keeping on display for reference throughout your lesson! No planning necessary and no more fumbling to find an example to model! Just read the teacher side and show the example side to kids. 74 tent cards are included in the following 4 categories:
- Print Concepts
- Comprehension & Monitoring
- Fluency & Expression
***NEW*** FREE DIGITAL UPGRADE: Now includes the student sides of the tent cards in a PowerPoint and Google Slides versions. Perfect for using as a mini-lesson during distance learning!
This bundle includes:
- Teacher Guide
- Organization & Storage guide with pictures
- Binder covers, spines, and tabs; card case covers; tent card tabs
- 25 warm-ups, 68 skill cards
- 22 warm-ups, 60 skill cards
- 24 warm-ups, 56 skill cards
88 Comprehension Skill cards to be used at any level **Some of these overlap the comprehension cards in the other sets, but this one has 44 additional cards.
74 Teacher tent cards with guided script on one side and student example side on other
12 sight word fluency box cards + EDITABLE CARD- just type in your words
>>>Some of the Skills and Strategies Included:
•VCE with Digraphs and Blends
•Sounds of Y
•Sounds of -ED
•Prefixes and Suffixes
•Using a Pronunciation Guide
•Dividing Syllables- VCCCV, VCV
•Sight Word Fluency
•Fact and Opinion
•Vocabulary: using context, synonyms, antonyms, homophones, idioms
•Cause and Effect
•Using Text Features
•Identifying Story Elements
•Fluency: Scooping phrases
•Monitoring for Understanding
**MUST SEE PREVIEW for comprehensive list and pictures**
For Levels AA-D, click below:
For Levels EFG, click below:
Want more Guided Reading Resources?
***For special pricing on a DISTRICT license, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Email me at email@example.com
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda's Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda's Tots
Follow me on Social Media