This product bundle contains over 500 pages of downloadable/printable chemistry Guided Reading and Essential Skill Worksheet resources for my 13 units 61 lessons high school chemistry course. The Guided Reading and Essential Skill Worksheet materials for each lesson complement each other to make a great learning, review, or homework packet handout for students.
Resources Included for this Unit Pack: Page count is approximate.
- Guided Reading (61 individual lessons, approximately 260 PDF pages)
- Essential Skills Homework Worksheets (61 individual worksheets, approximately 240 PDF pages)
This bundle contains resources for these high school chemistry units:
- Matter, Energy, and Change
- Periodic Table
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Formulas and Equations
- Mole Concept and Calculations
- Aqueous Solutions
- Acids, Bases, Salts, and Electrolytes
- Kinetics, Entropy, and Equilibrium
- Organic Chemistry
- Redox and Electrochemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Lab Safety, Equipment, and Measurements
- All Guided Reading and Worksheet resources in this bundle are also included in my whole course bundle.
- Do not buy this bundle product if you've already purchased any of my previous whole year course bundles.
Answer Key Included for all questions.
TPT Digital Activity Option included so you can create and assign online resources from PDF pages.
These resources make a great supplement to any high school chemistry textbook and will support any of our teaching models: in-person, hybrid, virtual, distance learning.
Some questions require the use of NYS Chemistry Reference Tables 2011 Edition. Click to access and download.
____________ More Info on Each Resource ____________
1. Guided Reading (PDF)
- A super easy to read, learn, and understand guided reading and explanation of key materials
- Key terms are emboldened, simply defined, and further explained for better understanding
- Many colorful images, pictures, diagrams, and tables to support visual learners and boost understanding and memorization
- Many examples, solutions (when needed), and practice questions
- Lesson goals and objectives to start each reading
2. Essential Skills Homework Worksheet
- Organized and engaging sets of skill activities.
- Activity sets may include fill-in-blanks, labeling, drawing, multiple-choice, and constructed response questions.
- Easy to assign and assess students' knowledge and understanding of the materials.
- All multiple choice and constructed response questions are taken from the NYS Regents chemistry test bank.
I have 13 of these Unit Packs (61 lessons) of Guided Reading and Worksheets available for a complete and consistent whole year of HS chemistry learning, studying, reviewing, and homework assignment for your students.
My Chemistry Units
- Align and cover all of the NYS Regents Chemistry curriculum.
- Exceed or meet the chemistry curriculum standards of many states.
- Can be easily incorporated into the Next Generation Science Standard curriculum.)