One of my most popular series is now available for FIRST GRADE!
This MAY pack of Guided Reading stations is perfect for your first graders as they head through the month of May!
Included you will find TEN literacy stations that can be used during your small groups, interventions and RTI, as well as literacy stations WHILE you are doing guided reading!
This set is part of a GROWING BUNDLE for first grade that will include monthly packs of literacy stations. If you would like to purchase the Growing Bundle, click below!
First Grade Guided Reading GROWING BUNDLE
If you already own the bundle, please do NOT purchase this pack as it will already be included!
In this MAY pack, you will find these stations:
1. Getting’ ANTsy about ABC Order
2. Facts about the Zoo (fact/opinion)
3. Picnic Pairs (vowel pairs ai/ay)
4. Describing Picture Day (adjectives)
5. Carnival Compounds
6. Building Buggy Questions (question sentences)
7. I Can Write with Digraphs!
8. Springtime Synonyms
9. LONGing for Summer (Long Vowels)
10. Windy Words (real/non-sense bossy e)
ALL STATIONS HAVE A RECORDING SHEET.
Please take a look at the preview for a more detailed look!
Wild About Firsties BLOG