This jam-packed unit of activities is perfect to kick off the second half of the school year!
Included you will find 10 different activities for your kindergarteners that are perfect for small group activities and even independent learning centers! (It's up to you!)
These winter-themed activities include:
1) Snowball Sounds (Beginning Sounds)
2) Snowman Sounds (Ending Sounds)
3)Sledding for syllables
4) Mitten Match Rhymes (Rhyming Words w/ pictures)
5) Sight Fight! (Snowball fight sight words)
6) Do You Wanna Build a Sentence?
7) Penguin’s Parade of Punctuation (telling and asking sentences)
8) Waddle with words (building CVC words)
9) Polar Bear: What Do You See? (nouns)
10) Emergent Winter Readers
Be sure to check out my previous months of Guided Reading for Kindergarten packs in my store!
Blog: Wild About Firsties BLOG