The next installment of my monthly guided reading activities for kindergarten is now available!!
This November-themed jam-packed unit of activities for your beginning readers is perfect for small groups in your kindergarten classroom.
I have included 10 different activities to help meet the needs of each of your students.
(1) Mayflower Matching – Matching Capital to lowercase
(2) Setting Sail with Sounds (Beginning Sounds)
(3) Rhyming Republicans
(4) The Letter Feast (identifying matching letters)
(5) Early Readers (2 emergent readers)
(6) Build a Sentence
(7) Going Nutty for CVC words
(8) Spin – a – Sound (beginning sounds)
(9) Native American Words (beginning sight words)
(10) Alphabet Cards - perfect for assessments, tracing, matching, etc...
For a detailed look at each activity, visit this blog post:
November Guided Reading Blog Post
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Blog: Wild About Firsties