This Guided Writing pack includes everything you need to set up and run Guided Writing Groups in your classroom. Read about how I use this in my classroom.
Included in the Guided Writing resource;
1) Writing Goal Display. Students move along according to what goal they are working on. Links to the Lit Continuum.
* I can leave spaces between the words (c2)
* I can use capital letters and full stops (c3)
* I can sound out words that I don't know to help me write them (c3&4)
* I can correctly spell sight words (c4)
* I can write more than one sentence (c4)
* I can add detail to my sentence by using adjectives (c5)
2) Guided Writing Log Book - Includes cover and templates (3 variations for dating) for a log book. Includes space for the group goal and anecdotal notes. 1 page per group, per week. For best results make multiple copies of the pages and bind as a book.
3) Rubric – Links to the writing goals. Share this with students. Refer to it throughout the session. Use it to mark student work. When marking, give a tick or a stamp for each goal that has been met.
4) Tracking Sheet (Australian School Year) – Use to track student progress throughout the year. Tick or date when you have seen evidence of goal achievement. Store in a plastic sleeve and attach work samples.
Check out the 1st & 2nd Grade edition here
Have a question? Use the Product Q & A or email me at email@example.com
Find Related Products Here
Guided Reading, Guided Reading Questions, Guided Writing
Always know about Freebies, Sales and New Products! ★Follow Me★
* TFMD Facebook
* TFMD Instagram
* TFMD Pinterest
* TFMD Blog
guided writing # writing # writing goals # assessment # bump it up wall # bump it up # writing goal posters # # kindergraten # kindergarten writing # year 1 # year 2 # 1st grade # 2nd grade # 1st grade writing # 2nd grade writing # year 1 writing # year 2 writing # first grade writing # second grade writing #