This Guided Writing Pack includes resources to set up and run Guided Writing Groups in your 1st Grade or 2nd Grade classroom.
Read about how I use this in my classroom.
Check out the Kindergarten edition here
Included in this Guided Writing Pack;
1) Writing Goal Display. Students move along according to what goal they are working on. Links to the Lit Continuum.
* I can write more than two sentences (c5)
* I can add detail to my sentence by using adjectives (c5)
* I can read over my work and attempt to edit it (c6)
* I can use a variety of punctuation in my writing (c6)
* I can correctly sequence my ideas (c6)
* I can produce a text for an intended audience (c6&7)
2) Guided Writing Log Book - Includes cover and templates (3 variations for dating) for a log book. Includes space for the group goal and anecdotal notes. 1 page per group, per week. For best results make multiple copies of the pages and bind as a book.
3) Rubric – Links to the writing goals. Share this with students. Refer to it throughout the session. Use it to mark student work. When marking, give a tick or a stamp for each goal that has been met.
4) Tracking Sheet (Australian School Year) – Use to track student progress throughout the year. Tick or date when you have seen evidence of goal achievement. Store in a plastic sleeve and attach work samples.
Have a question? Use the Product Q & A or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Related Products Here
Guided Reading, Guided Reading Questions, Guided Writing
Always know about Freebies, Sales and New Products! ★Follow Me★
* TFMD Facebook
* TFMD Instagram
* TFMD Pinterest
* TFMD Blog
guided writing # writing # writing goals # assessment # bump it up wall # bump it up # writing goal posters # # kindergraten # kindergarten writing # year 1 # year 2 # 1st grade # 2nd grade # 1st grade writing # 2nd grade writing # year 1 writing # year 2 writing # first grade writing # second grade writing #