Also included in
- The Rock Music Worksheets & Lessons Mega Bundle is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These lessons, worksheets, assignments, projects, music classroom decor kits and listening activities are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that$95.00$134.00Save $39.00
- This Guitar Music Worksheets and Lessons Mini Bundle is the perfect collection of products to save you time and money. These resources are designed for the Middle School and General Music classroom.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in the Guitar Music Worksheets and$13.50$19.00Save $5.50
- This Music Worksheets and Lessons Mega Bundle 2 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product$70.00$102.00Save $32.00
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in th$75.00$106.00Save $31.00
- Your music students will love learning to play the 12 Bar Blues Chord Progression on the guitar with this Bundle of low prep resources. Everything you need to teach the 12 Bar Blues Chord sequence in FIVE different keys on the guitar is included for your middle school and general music classroom.Th$25.00$37.50Save $12.50
This collection of Guitar Lessons and Worksheets has been created with the Middle School and General Music student in mind. It is a music classroom resource with a focus on learning about the history of the guitar, types of guitars and an introduction on how to play the guitar. Use it as a stand-alone unit or as independent lessons on the guitar.
Included in the Guitar Lessons and Worksheets:
• TWO versions of the Guitar and Lessons and Worksheets– one printable and one classroom/display
• Music lessons on the History of the Guitar, types of Guitars
• Music Spelling words and vocabulary activities
• Super Six Comprehension Strategies
• Suggested classroom guitar performance pieces with links
• BONUS 14 Large Guitar Chord Charts
• BONUS 3 guitar coloring in pages
This unit of work is a great way to get your students understanding and appreciating where the guitar has its origins. Your students will have fun learning to play the guitar with the suggested performance pieces.
Suggested uses for the Guitar Lessons and Worksheets resource include:
- as a stand alone unit
- as an introduction to learning how to play the guitar
- as a part of a larger learning how to play series of lessons
- many of the lessons can be used by non-music substitutes
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of the $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!