Not just another review!
Students resist reviews. They’ve learned it all once. Why should they bother going through it again? With Gumball Geyser
, an original, fun, and competitive game, students want to master skills in order to surge ahead of the competition to win.
With this pre-prepared game template, teachers just start PowerPoint, open the file, add up to 20 questions and answers tailored to meet their needs, and the game begins.
How to play Gumball Geyser:
1. All teams attempt to answer the displayed question.
2. Every team that gets a question correct selects a gumball bucket color.
NOTE: Instead of assigning a team of ‘color’ encourage them to select a different color each time.
3. Then click the ‘Go Geyser’ button at the left and watch the gumballs rain down.
4. Teams earn the number of points based on the number of gumballs captured in the bucket they selected.
5. The team accumulating the most points by the last question wins the game.
A “How to Play” slide appears on the last slide of the game.
More PowerPoint Games
These PowerPoints serve as a score keeper or as a way to determine how many points students have earned for a correct answer. The questions for these games come from another source (worksheet, orally, etc.).
Build a Bug
The questions for these games are typed as part of the PowerPoint.
Bit of a Yarm
Tiger or Treasure
The Old Shell Game
Down the Hatch
Fruit Basket Turn Over
All 18 games are also available in this mega-bundle!
18-Game PowerPoint Bundle