This multi-sensory resource provides students the opportunity to practice their counting skills in a fun way and supports the following Early Learning Math Standards for Preschool Students:
* receptive identification of numbers (0-10)
* expressive identification of numbers (0-10)
* counting a set of objects (gumballs) to meet a given number
* counting to answer “How many?” (up to 10 objects)
* counting up to 10 items (gumballs) in a scattered configuration with no errors
* comparing two sets of objects and describing the comparison using math vocabulary (more, less, equal)
* counting backwards from a given number.
* directions to create the activity
* 11 mini-posters (0-10)
* clip art counters
* ideas to use the resource
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!