Lesson outline with resources for book "Gunny and the Magical Pack" by Amy Elizabeth Cranmer, a story about a very abused dog who defied all medical odds and was able to fulfill his potential with the help of a special pack of rescue dogs.Each chapter summary includes vocabulary, skills, strategies, "look for's" while reading, and analysis of author's phrasing. Graphic organizers and foldable activity included.
Purchase book here:
See it in action here:
If you like this product, you might also like:
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases