A movie guide for the three-part documentary Guns, Germs and Steel. The documentary focuses on early human developments, the rise of nations in Europe, the Age of Exploration, the Age of Imperialism and the fall of the Incas.
Comes with free online links to the documentary.
Includes engaging questions and a full written response assignment. Utilizes background information but also requires students to apply the knowledge from the documentary in new ways.
The pack includes:
- 12 unique documents totaling over 60 pages of content
- 2 vivid and detailed PowerPoints that go over the big ideas of the documentary
- Viewing Questions with Answer Keys (Episodes 1 and 2)
- Writing Assignment with Rubric
- Web Quest Project with Rubric and Online Link
- Lesson Plan to Guide Teacher
- Free Online Links to Downloadable Version of Documentary
Best used as an aide for the learning about either the Age of Exploration or the Age of Imperialism.