What do you and your friends like to do? This 29-slide PowerPoint will give students the opportunity to communicate with others on a personal level using gustar
to express what someone likes to do
. The animation, structure, and practice makes this an excellent classroom resource for whole class lesson, centers, refresher, review, or reinforcement for struggling students.
• Review the meaning and sentence structure of gustar
• Explore the grammatical structure of gustar
with infinitves including the order of words and how it compares to English structure
• Visuals help students put the verb gustar
• Introduction to infinitives
• Practice inserting the correct form of gustar
• Translate sentences from Spanish to English and English to Spanish
• Practice constructing sentences with the given pronouns and infinitives (this could be used as an assessment, game, bellringer, competition, groups, individuals)
This is part of a series on gustar
. Please check out these other gustar
• Gustar with nouns Lesson 1
• Gustar practice activities
You may also be interested in:
• Subject Pronoun lesson
• Verb Ver
• Ser Game
Please visit my store for more Powerpoints on a variety of Spanish topics
PlbC Aprenda Conmigo!
I understand that each teacher and class is different. I would be glad to customize any of my PowerPoint for you or create an original PowerPoint on any topic. Please contact me for additional information via my TpT store, PlbC Aprenda Conmigo!
Help me out
I am always striving to improve my products to better meet the needs of teachers. In
order to provide the best quality products at a low price, I need your help. I ask:
• to follow me by clicking the blue star in the store
• leave feedback and suggestions to aid me in improving my products
• leaving feedback also earns you credit for future purchases
• contact me through the Q&A with any questions or problems
• I will respond to all Q&A’s as soon as possible
I hope that you enjoy this PowerPoint as much as I enjoyed making it and that it helps alleviate some of the pressure and time involved in creating your own PowerPoint.
Thanks for your support and interest!
By purchasing this product, you agree to the applicable license terms set forth by teacherspayteachers.com at the time of purchase as well as to the terms of this agreement. The purchaser understands that this product is for his/her use only and cannot be modified or sold in any form.
Thanks to Susan See TpT Susan See
and TpT Rebekah Brock
for the clip art.
Kate Hadfield designs
for the travel graphics I use for my logo and banner.