This packet is meant to follow a lesson on gustar with nouns (students should already know the difference between gusta/gustan). You can find that lesson here:
The notes, vocabulary lists, and activities may be printed off as a worksheet/note packet, making them perfect for sub work, as an independent activity after a test, or assigned as homework. Answer keys included.
The packet includes:
• Notes: One sheet to review gustar (with clarifiers) and one on how gustar works with infinitives.
• Vocabulary List: There is a list of 22 infinitives, and a list of 8 other phrases using jugar and 4 extra words (such as conmigo - with me). Students match the Spanish/English definitions.
• Activity #1 ¡Oraciones!: Students translate 10 simple sentences from English to Spanish using all of the vocabulary and notes from this packet.
• Activity #2 Gustar + Infinitives Q & A: This activity includes 18 questions in which students read questions and write answers in complete Spanish sentences. Each section has an example.
• Activity #3 Buscapalabras: Have students review the vocabulary again with a wordsearch puzzle of 15 infinitives.
• Activity #4 ¡Vamos a hablar!: To get students speaking in the target language, a set of 16 questions are included.