Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.66 MB | 23 pages
Activities to help students practice basic greetings and introductions. Focuses on students being able to say: how they're doing, their name, their age, their phone number, where they're from and where they live.
- A drill
- A dialogue homework assignment
- A classwork activity where students create a new identify for themselves and interview other students
- Class interview activity with additional writing assignment
- Greetings Foldable for students reference, with 8 identity cards for immediate practice
- 7 dialogue cards for students to practice introducing themselves
- Listening activity with student worksheet
- A pop quiz
- A jeopardy game board that covers a variety of generic, beginning of the year topics. Topics are: Cognates, Fun Facts, Numbers, Greetings and German Names. Includes a link to an online version.
- A fly swatters game board
- A quiz with study guide
- A make-up quiz section (I sometimes offer this as a way for students to improve their quiz grade)
Created to go along with Deutsch Aktuell 1, Kapitel 1A, but can be used with any introductory unit for German 1.