Please enjoy a two-page preview of "Classical Paris!"
This composition by Erik Satie is only a sample of the beautiful world of French composers.
Printable Listening Sheet:
01. Gymnopédie No. 1 (two pages)
- There are no wrong answers! Students can note how they feel and what they imagine while listening to a selected piece of music. Choose from the musical instruments, nature scenes, colors, and more.
Weather & Feelings
- Weather is a recurring theme in classical music. Does a musical piece remind the listener of a snowy day or a cheerful sunny afternoon? Students can select the weather symbols that come to mind. Is the music happy or sad? A set of emotional characters allows your group to pick the feelings that best relate to a piece of music.
The Full Classical Paris Product Includes:
01. Gymnopédie No. 1, Satie
02. Gymnopédie No. 2, Satie
03. Gymnopédie No. 3, Satie
04. Gnossienne No. 4, Satie
05. Arabesque No. 1, Debussy
06. Arabesque No. 2, Debussy
07. Piano Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Saint-Saëns
08. La Valse, Ravel
09. Porz Goret, Tiersen
10. Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso, Saint-Saëns
Additional Resource Ideas:
Follow + Feedback
If you would like to stay updated on new items and freebies, please stay connected by following this store! Please contact me if you're looking for something specific and I will do my best to help. Thank you for visiting!