If you work with little kids, you know they LOVE three things: finding things, feeding animals, and moving! This sound-loaded activity features ALL THREE! This is a sample of my Play-Based Articulation for Preschool Speech Therapy: Find, Feed, and Move.
This BOOM Card activity is play-based, which means your student's target words that will occur naturally throughout the activity. Your students won't even know they are learning and it will keep your students engaged during your entire teletherapy session.
Your students will love the finding food for Henry the Hungry Horse, feeding Henry (and hearing him munch with embedded sound), and moving like the hiding hen.
You will love that this is a NO-PREP activity and that your students will ask for again and again.
- Find, Feed, and Move BOOM Card Game for H
- HANDOUT for each game with Instructions, Target Word List, Elicitation Ideas, Conversation Starter, and Language Therapy Ideas.
Want to check out the full product? Check it out HERE.
You may also be interested in these other play-based resources:
- Play-Based Boom Card Bundle
- Play-Based Language Assessment
- Play Based Articulation Bundle
- Play Based Articulation Sound Loaded Games
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions
- FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
- CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.