Start your year off on the right foot with Every Teacher's Best Friend 13 Month Planner!
In your planner you get a 13 month planner to help you have an organized and successful school year that includes...
- Space to devise a game plan for the new school year
- Space to record notes from Faculty Meetings
- Monthly reminders to help keep all of the chaos of being a teacher in check
- Every page is a coloring page...because sometimes that helps us focus and brainstorm
- Weekly planning pages to keep track of your classes, personal life and daily meetings
- Note Sections and Parent Call Logs each month
- Space to record student contact data
- Separate fillable file of a curriculum map and weekly planner!
This planner starts June 2017 and ends June 2018
This is a downloadable digital file. You have permission to print this file one time and it is for your personal use only. Below are directions on how to assemble your planner.
The first two pages of the file are the front and back cover. These pages need to be printed in color and one sided.
The rest of the pages can be printed in black and white and should be front and back printing.
You have several options for assembling--Listed below are the two options that I recommend!
3 RING BINDER:
1) Print the planner
2) Three hole punch the black and white pages and put into the binder.
3) Purchase dividers so that you can easily locate the months and sections inside the planner. (I highly recommend purchasing dividers that have pockets so you can keep faculty meeting handouts/parent notes/student notes inside your binder so that you can easily reference them when needed)
4) Place the cover pages on the outside of the binder and get planning!!
SPIRAL BOUND (Shown in pictures)
1) Print the planner
2) Have the cover pages laminated
3) Take to a printing store (like Office Depot or FedEx etc) and have them spiral bound the planner together.
4) Purchase dividers that are self-adhesive (I found some from Avery) so you can stick directly onto the paper and get planning!