HALLOWEEN WRITING ACTIVITY: CRUMPLED PUMPKIN
What educators are saying
HALLOWEEN WRITING ACTIVITY CRUMPLED PUMPKIN: This fun collaborate Halloween writing activity is sure to get even your most reluctant writers putting pencil to paper. After the activity, students will have an original spooky Halloween narrative!
The crumpled pumpkin writing method is a fun and interactive way to teach your students how to write collaboratively. I can guarantee this will be a lesson your students will not forget!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Each student gets one of the 30 pre-made worksheets with a different Halloween inspired visual story starter. They begin writing the story.
2. After an allotted amount of time, writer one crumples their story up into a "pumpkin" and throws it to the front of the room.
3. Everyone goes to the front to grab a pumpkin and they continue to story!
This is done one more time, then it is returned to the original writer for editing, revision, and a final copy on looseleaf/typed! Students always have SO much fun doing this, and they usually can't believe you are letting them crumple up their stories.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• Detailed teacher instructions for how to facilitate the activity.
• 30 Different 2-page worksheets (double-sided printing) with Halloween visual story-starters (all stories will be different).
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
HALLOWEEN READING & WRITING BUNDLE
© Presto Plans
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES