Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
HAMLET UNIT PLAN: ASSIGNMENTS, PRESENTATIONS, ACTIVITIES, & MORE!: Hamlet is one of Shakespeare's most famous tragedies. This comprehensive unit for Hamlet contains everything you will need to not only teach Shakespeare’s play, but also to keep the students engaged! I have used this unit with my students with great success, and I hope it will make your life easier if you have been given the task to teach this play!
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE UNIT
♥ Thank you for a challenging and comprehensive unit this is wonderful to have -- it makes teaching Hamlet fun and exciting for my students.
♥ This is an awesome unit! I wish I had found it sooner. I will be using it next semester for sure!
♥ Lots of fun and interesting material here! I love it! The activities are super fun and engaging and easy to use! Thank you!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• Includes Powerpoint presentation with biographical information about Shakespeare, a quick check quiz, information on tragedy, Hamlet information and pre-reading discussion points)
• A pre-reading activity/assignment to do with your students before starting the play
• A printable sheet with questions for all the scenes in the play
• A PowerPoint presentation that includes all of the answers to these questions with quotations from the text for support.
• A Powerpoint presentation with notes for all the Acts and Scenes that analyze characterization, setting, themes, conflict, etc
HAMLET CREATIVE ASSIGNMENTS
→ Hamlet Scavenger Hunt: Activity for Act 2 Scene 2
→ Dare to Compare (comparing foils in Hamlet)
→ Quotation Query (analysis of quotations from the text)
→ Check My Internet History (a fun and creative assignment to demonstrate understanding of characterization)
• 10 Hamlet essay topics to choose from
• MLA Formatting Handbook for students
• 2 Essay Graphic Organizers
• Essay Rubric
• A presentation explaining the project
• A handout with the presentation requirements
• 11 Pre-writing pages for the project
• 10 page template students can use
• Rubric for the Project
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
© Presto Plans
★CLICKHERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!★