Also included in
- Introduce and review vocabulary, biographical information, and important events of the American Civil War with this loads-of-fun puzzle worksheet bundle. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. They are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders o$5.00$10.00Save $5.00
- Familiarize your students with some of the important actors and events in the worldwide struggle for civil rights. These are great to have on hand in the busy months of January and February or for your sub file throughout the school year. This bundle includes nine biographical puzzles on specific$7.75$15.50Save $7.75
- Keep them puzzling and having fun with this 15 puzzle bundle that includes most of our famous women from history worksheets. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. And they are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any time you want to inj$9.50$18.75Save $9.25
Introduce and review the life and times of famed civil rights activist Harriet Tubman with this engaging word search puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Abolitionist, Activist , Araminta Ross, Brave, Canada, Civil Rights, Civil War, Conductor, Escape, Freedom, Fugitive Slave Act, Harper's Ferry, Harriet, Head Injury, Maryland, Moses, New York, Nurse, Pennsylvania, Plantation, Railroad, Religious, Slave, Spy, Tubman, Underground, and Union Army.
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
Harriet Tubman word search, Civil War word search