ARE YOU A TRUE HARRY POTTER FAN?
Group work or pair work
My 12-year-old ESL students loved it !
Included are :
• 24 cards - EASY QUESTIONS (The story / Describe / Your opinion / Quiz)
• Answers to the quiz part
• 1 « Rules for conversation » sheet (with different layouts)
• 1 « Grammar help » sheet (with different layouts)
• Ink-friendly versions in B & W
• Suggestions for teachers
Learning objectives :
• Simple present tense
• Would you like to … / What would you do?
• Physical description
• Social skills (through structured conversation)
• Young learners
• ESL : 2nd, 3rd, 4th year (CEFRL : A2 - B1)
The “Rules for conversation sheet”
The “Grammar help sheet”
Students take it in turns to take a card and read out the question.
When they have exhausted the topic, the next student turns over the next card and so on.
They use the “Rules for conversation sheet” and the “Grammar help sheet” (paper or screen)