Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
OSHA minimum requirement= 24 hours at operations level + incident commander training
Incident commanders who assume control of the incident scene beyond the first responder awareness level should receive at least 24 hours of training equal to the first responder operations level. Includes tabletop training scenarios. In addition, the employer must certify that personnel in this position:
• Are able to implement the employer’s incident command system
• Are able to implement the employer’s emergency response plan
• Understand the risks associated with working in chemical protective clothing
• Know how to implement the local emergency response plan
• Know of the State emergency response plan and the Federal regional response team
• Understand the importance of decontamination
Meets NFPA, OSHA, & EPA training standards. Presentation is over 270 slides in length.